Prices for 2022
|DATES||PRICE PER WEEK|
|3rd January – 2nd April||£495|
|2nd April – 16th July||£625|
|16th July – 27th August||£825|
|27th August – 29th October||£625|
|29th October – 24th December||£495|
|24th December – 2nd January 2023 (7 nights or less to include 25th or 31st December)||£825|
- From now until 25th June 2022 there is no set start day and The Black Barn is available for short breaks of 3+ days. Arrival time is 2pm and departure time is 10am. The rate is a percentage of the weekly charge as follows: 3 days 60%, 4 days 70%, 5 days 80% and 6 days 90%. Stays of more than 7 days will be charged pro rata i.e. 8 days, 9 days or 10 days = 160%, 11 days = 170%, 12 days = 180% and 13 days = 190%.
- From 25th June to 29th October The Black Barn will be available by the week only from 2pm Saturday to 10am on the following Saturday.
- From 29th October to Christmas there is no set start day and The Black Barn is once again available for short breaks. The rate is a percentage of the weekly charge as above. From New Year 2023 until 24th June 2023 there will be no set start day and short breaks of 3+ days will be available.
- Prices shown include all linen, towels (not beach towels), logs for the woodburner (if needed) and essentials eg dishwasher tabs, toilet roll, kitchen roll etc
- Whilst dogs are welcome at The Black Barn we do charge a £25 supplement for additional cleaning and we ask that they are not allowed to go into the bedroom or up on the furniture. We can only accept a maximum of 2 dogs per booking.